MBC is a veteran-owned professional consulting and coaching group with more than 20 years of experience building world-class operations in various industries. MBC was established with a vision of bringing big company consulting to the small and medium-sized market. We work with clients in a broad range of industries to develop effective strategies which deliver tangible, positive results to the bottom line. Our commitment to client goals, cost-effective solutions, and a successful track record of proven results have earned us an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a loyal customer base. (Click here to read what clients are saying about us.)
The mission of Midwest Business Consulting is building and growing better companies through proper business foundations and continuous improvement. We work closely with clients to leverage the value of more than two decades of experience in developing tailored business solutions in various industries that yield concrete results. In aligning our goals directly with yours - tangible, positive results to the bottom line - we create a true partnership; we cannot be successful in our work unless our clients are successful in theirs. We win together or not at all.
Our core values are based on one simple but over-arching idea: “Winning Together.” This mantra permeates every aspect of our culture and is intended to be simple and direct so that every member of the MBC network remembers it and can easily measure each decision against it. Simply put, if it is not good for the client, it’s not good for us.
Winning together means we maintain a tireless commitment to providing our clients with the highest level of customer service. This core philosophy is driven and guided by four core principles:
- Honesty and Integrity means we say what we do. We maintain an open and upfront approach throughout the life of every client relationship. Through well-defined project scopes and transparency in everything from our methods to our billing, we keep projects focused on win-win outcomes.
- Value-Added Partnerships means we don’t just focus on landing the next client but rather the right client. Each year we advise a small handful of companies against using MBC. The reason is simple – we don’t believe we are the optimal solution in terms of experience or efficiency. We wouldn’t accept the wrong client and we won’t let you hire the wrong consultant.
- Cost-Effective Solutions means we strive to contain costs in every aspect of our work. We know the bottom line talks and clients only need us if we can help them make more money. From work assignments to leveraging the value of our expansive network and experience, we’re committed to delivering the best possible solution at the best possible price.
- Results Delivered means we do what we say. Winning together just isn’t possible if we don’t deliver on our promises. We hold ourselves accountable for the outcomes of our solutions. When we promise results, you can take that to the bank!
To support many client-initiatives, the MBC value-model leverages a developed network of highly knowledgeable and accomplished professionals in various fields and industries, brought together on a project-by-project basis. By building flexibility into our approach, we're able to recruit the best teams, integrate client-preferred-vendors with the project, bring team members on at the appropriate project phase, and disperse those team segments when their respective services have been fulfilled. This flexibility allows us to remove overhead while retaining the best talent - the result is superior outcomes at the best possible cost.
Engagements generally follow a standard gap-analysis approach. During the Discovery phase, we work closely with clients to learn as much as possible about company operations and their vision for the business. We strive to not only understand the “what” but the “why” behind it. We coach business leaders to assess the current operating environment to explore and reconcile the true details of the company’s mission. Our goal is to not only develop practical solutions designed to take the company to the next level but to ensure that the solutions we do develop will in fact deliver the right results. With the approval of the project plan, MBC assists the company and their teams in executing the scope and measuring results.
Central to many client engagements is the highly disciplined Project Management methodology - a well-defined, systematic approach to deconstructing and understanding complex business issues, planning effective strategies and implementing sustainable solutions that save time and money. Our approach maintains a continuous spotlight on the proper initiation and planning of project goals, execution of scope and active monitoring and controlling of project objectives. Coupled with a tireless commitment to quality and client goals, Midwest Business Consulting is able to guarantee successful outcomes and client satisfaction time and again.
Who our clients are:
MBC is proud to serve clients of all sizes and across a variety of industries and business verticals. Our goal is to assist clients in developing unique breakout solutions designed to take operations to the next level. Our tireless commitment to understanding client requirements and a proven track record of successfully mitigating some of the most diverse problems facing business owners today has earned MBC the trust of our clients and a reputation as Go-To Problem Solvers. (Click here to see what clients are saying about MBC.)
Broadly defined, MBC’s clients typically fall into one of three broad categories:
- Start-ups and newly formed companies looking for professional guidance and strategic support.
- Established and developing companies looking to foster and efficiently manage growth.
- Large companies looking for expertise in specific engagements, such as process improvement, mobilizing a new business division, and project management.